Query: What's the Idea Behind Building a Better Human?

Okay, let me start this by saying I'm not trying to sell anybody anything. Large part of the reason I am starting this is the nauseating amount of spam/scams/snake oil/etc on the internet about self improvement.

I won't really limit myself to anything, as an overview of what my plans are I will cover my years (and years and years, since I was a tween) of experimenting with diet, supplements, lifehacks, biohacks, all in this quest that I feel most of us share to be better, happier, and truly enjoy life to the fullest. Draw the line around posting dense research papers and biotechnology (for now).
If you feel that this information is worth something to you and want to support my future experiments you can either click one of the ads (I get payed by clicks so if you don't want to buy whatever it is no worries) or with flattr.


No comments:

Post a Comment