Legal Details and Such

So to be clear I'm not a M.D and I don't practice medicine. That said I have been tweaking my diet, body mods, biohacking, etc for about 9 years now. If you want to completely change your body talk to a doctor. I'd recommend a holistic one that doesn't look at you crazy that you want to be better and not simply not sick/diseased.
Will site all sources that aren't from my personal experience,  I am not a super genius and am not seeking praise as one.
Also, I'm not trying to sell anything or go too crazy with ads. This is simply a passion of mine. If you would like to spend money I'll recommend brands I've had good experience with.
If budget isn't your main concern Dave Asprey has very high quality supplements and tech at Upgraded-Self and the line of products at onnit.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment